From: "Nguyen, Long"
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: your opinion on webdb
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:20:22 -0800

Hi All,

I want to develop a simple web application that allow people in the group I
am working in to
record tasks done and changes they made to the systems
display tasks and changes on screen
print out info

I am thinking about webdb for this task but have not used the software
before. For those who have used webdb could you tell me
if webdb is easy to use for developing (and maintaining) simple web
applications (like the one mentioned above)
if webdb is stable (i.e. not very buggy)
if webdb is easy to maintain on the operational side

I am using Oracle 8.1.6 on Solaris 2.6.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Long
Author: Nguyen, Long