<quote who="Gavin Henry">
Dear All,

I'm really stuck with Datepicker.

My setup is such:

calendar = dojo.widget.createWidget("Datepicker", {
value: 'today',
displayWeeks: '4',
startDate: '[% profbasic.yearstart.ymd %]',
weekStartsOn: '[% week_start %]',
dayWidth: 'abbr'
},
dojo.byId('calendar'));

([% %] is Template Toolkit stuff, so please ignore).

Basically I am trying to display blocks of 28 days.

displayWeeks: '4' achieves this, but that's all it does, truncates at 28
days, so when you navigate to the next month, it sometimes misses a week.

I want rolling 28 day blocks. I am currently hacking in DatePicker.js, but
I just can't get the 28 day rolling blocks to work.

Anyone got any pointers?

I am pretty sure it is the function _incrementMonth and _initFirstDay

We are willing to pay someone for a days work to get this functionality.

Please e-mail offlist if you think you have time and can do it.

Thanks,

Gavin.
Nevermind! I've done it.

Thanks all.