On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Christophe Jolif wrote:

What is funny is that I'm just out of a meeting where I heard how bad Dojo
was at keeping compatibility and how it was problematic for enterprises
applications...

Christophe, are there any specifics so we can learn from this? What sort
of APIs were broken, were they reported as bugs, how would we find them in
testing, etc. In the past, I know we've had devs complain that they were
relying on css, dom structures, or even bed-lumped variables. I'm sure
there are other places we've failed outright, but it's not something I hear
as often.

As for the "core" debate, I'm not looking to trade one boat anchor for
another. I'm hoping both Dojo core and JQuery become irrelevant going
forward, but either could be used in development. Coexistence is key. So
are fine-grained modules.

-Adam