Excellent! Thanks Bill.

Mike Wilcox

On Dec 21, 2012, at 11:48 AM, Bill Keese wrote:

What you are looking for is createSubclass(), added to dojo.declare()
in 1.8, and used like:

require(['A', 'B'], function(A, B){
var C = A.createSubclass(B, {});
});

(For backwards compatibility reasons it couldn't be named extend(),
but we can switch the name for 2.0, assuming we still support
dojo.declare().)