Kit, thanks for summarizing!

Sorry, I missed the part about the loader and core being developed in
separate packages. +1. This assures the proper separation of code
dependencies, release cycle, and testing. Also I agree, we'll want to
provide a ready to run Dojo Toolkit, so the inclusion of some loader in the
distribution, streamlining the download for the average developer, sounds
like a must. However, I'd like to understand if it will still be possible
to grab Dojo Core without the loader, using the package manager of choice
(sounds like the answer is yes?) Also, whether it will be possible to
distribute and use the Dojo loader by itself without Dojo Core (also yes?)
Both of these are important to promote interop with other AMD-ready
toolkits, also to promote AMD itself, such that Dojo's loader is no longer
presented as a proprietary, built-in piece.

I'm very interested in the long-term roadmap for the loaders and hope both
James and Rawld are comfortable with whatever choice we make here.

-Adam