On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Rick Waldron wrote:
Now that you mention it, why isn't Dojo a member of ECMA with
representatives on TC39?

Dojo is a member, I just don't think we've had anyone participating
for a while. Dojo members play a role, mostly in the early days
helping to shape ES5. Prior to joining Google, I believe Alex Russell
attended TC39 as a representative of Dojo. Kris Zyp has also been
involved. I too was involved for a short time, but (mostly) on behalf
of from IBM. It's a time consuming job just following the
discussions, but I too hope someone can participate in the future.

Adam