2012/2/9 Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com>
PS As a personal opinion, one thing that I *do* thing should happen sooner
than later is the promotion of dojox.gfx to the Dojo core. Having a way of
doing cross-browser graphics should really be a core feature and not
something sort of hidden within DojoX...
In a world where all we have are peer packages and various distributions
built from those packages, what would it mean to move something from dojox
to core?

Also, dojox.gfx aside, do we want to embrace SVG and make sure our "core"
Dojo works well with it? To me, long term, that's more important than a
graphics layer.

-Adam