Tom Trenka wrote: "PS As a personal opinion, one thing that I *do* thing should happen sooner than later is the promotion of dojox.gfx to the Dojo core."

You hijacked your *own* thread sir!

Mike Wilcox
http://clubajax.org
mike at mikewilcox.net

On Feb 9, 2012, at 12:03 PM, Tom Trenka wrote:

Let's not hijack the thread...a discussion of native SVG vs. gfx should be a new one.

Mercy Buckets--
Tom

2012/2/9 Mike Wilcox <mike at mikewilcox.net>
May I ask where you see that's where things are headed? My observation is it's all about canvas. I see hundreds of websites focusing on canvas, and hear almost nothing about SVG. In fact, I was thinking GFX's API may be outdated, since it loosely resembles SVG - and maybe it should more resemble canvas.

Mike Wilcox
http://clubajax.org
mike at mikewilcox.net