Patrick, upgrading just trunk to the latest published version sounds
reasonable. Thanks for volunteering.
I'm glad 1.7 is using dracolisk and not a random nightly version.

- Doug

From: Patrick Ruzand <pruzand at gmail.com>

To: "dojo dev." <dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org>

Date: 11/17/2011 11:24 AM

Subject: Re: [dojo-contributors] svgweb version

Sent by: dojo-contributors-bounces at mail.dojotoolkit.org

Hi Doug,

the release in gfx trunk is the svgweb "dracolisk" version. The readme
is indeed wrong.

re: upgrading; IIRC, the newer versions were causing several issues
(that's why it has been reverted). So, as Adam wrote, it might be
safer to upgrade the trunk instead, to test and fix the possible
issues.
If you agree, I can handle this.

Patrick