On Thursday, October 20, 2011 08:37:25 AM Mike Wilcox wrote:
I can confirm the css build bugs, and talked to Rawld about them last week
(he sounded extraordinarily busy btw). The fix to combine the files is not
too hard (I have a fix, but it may be more of a hack) -
could you post to the ticket. I'll review and commit.
but the fix to
resolve the background-image urls does not look easy, and the mechanism for
gathering the images into a "built" folder is no where to be found
Could you explain more. If the background image is in the source tree, it's
copied and is available to copy someplace else.

Thanks,
Rawld

groupdojo-contributors @
categoriesdojo