Only ticket left is #14019. Any status?

Might as well wait until #dojo-meeting to cut rc2. If anything else
needs to go in, speak up now.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Adam Peller wrote:
So we're currently at 4 bugs on the hotlist: and I'm aware of one loader issue which
rawld will soon file a ticket and patch for -- I don't understand the
details, but it kept my large-ish legacy app from running, so I'd
argue for an rc2 for that alone as it might impact others.

There are 4 other tickets on the hotlist. ?If we're going to do an
rc2, it would be good to do ASAP.

#14019 ?The 1.7 docscripts does not generate the doc for properties

?Is there a solution or patch pending? ?What is the impact and timing?

#12451 ?Event handling improvements

?I believe this should be closed. ?If there are any new issues, they
should be filed as new tickets.

#13957 ?Doh selfTest problem

?Rhino test issue. Ben has a patch ready to go. ?If there's an rc2,
might as well apply it, once reviewed by Kris? ?Does anyone know how
to get the Dojo core Rhino DOH tests to run?

#14064 ?CLDR data regression on 1.7

?Also an issue with Rhino support. ?I could integrate this with an
rc2 with relatively low-risk, but I'm also ok if people think it
should wait until 1.7.1. ?I created a 1.7.1 milestone in trac for

Anything else?


Search Discussions

Discussion Posts


Follow ups

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
posts ‹ prev | 8 of 18 | next ›
Discussion Overview
groupdojo-contributors @
postedOct 17, '11 at 3:10p
activeOct 24, '11 at 3:02p



site design / logo © 2023 Grokbase