On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM, ben hockey wrote:
if there's an RC2 i think these 2 are easy fixes that could be included
with very low risk:

? ? #14100 - dojox/gfx/svg, changing if ('r' in this.shape) to if
(this.shape.r != null) to stop undefined and null values passing [...]
? ? #14089 - the build uses some hard coded values for the build report
file but was supposed to use some config data.

i just need the project owners to give the ok.

ben...
This is indeed a regression introduced by my #13406 patch.
As far as I am concerned, I'm ok with your fix.
Patrick

PS: is there a way to get automatically notified of new tickets
targeting a specific module (i.e. dojox.gfx)

groupdojo-contributors @
categoriesdojo
postedOct 17, '11 at 3:10p
activeOct 24, '11 at 3:02p