Bill--

Thanks; this is the kind of comprehensive list I think many of us have
been looking for. A couple of small notes/observations...well, just
one. Please keep in mind that some of us may be on vacation and don't
have the cycles in the immediate week to revisit AMD conversions; it
is the middle of August, during which many people take vacations.
Personally speaking, I will be back in full on Aug 23, and it's pretty
unlikely I will be able to do any conversions before then. I seem to
remember Rawld saying something similar at last week's meeting as
well.

When I am back and paying attention (as opposed to checking email once
in a blue moon), I will be happy to work on getting this done ASAP.
Please just don't count that as abandoned projects just yet. Given
the way 1.7 has developed, I think having an actual stable base +
Dijit will be enough to get the projects people are interested in
maintaining will be a huge help.

Thank you for kicking ass and taking names!
-- Tom