Thanks for the find! fixed in r24536

Best,
Rawld
On Thursday 28 April 2011 03:02:17 Patrick Ruzand wrote:
Hi,

Seems a recent update to the trunk has broken dojo.registerModulePath.
Indeed, registering a module path for a module name containing
sub-modules does not work anymore. For example, if I declare this:

var djConfig = {
modulePaths: { "module.subModule":
"../testModulePaths/module/subModule" },
parseOnLoad: true
};

then module.subModule will not be found by a subsequent
dojo.require("module.subModule.A"); call.
Note that if you replace "module.subModule" by "module/subModule",
(that is, slash separator instead of dot), it will work (but then it
will fail on previous dojo versions).

I can send a test case if needed, let me know.

Patrick