This is *outstanding* work!

Perhaps I just missed it, but what's the average code-size savings for Stephen's builds vs. the regular Dojo build system?
On Mar 2, 2011, at 5:38 AM, Kris Zyp wrote:

Stephen Chung has been researching the possibility of using Closure's advanced mode on Dojo to create highly compressed builds that eliminate dead code, and shorten property names. Attached is a document detailing his results. This could be very helpful in guiding our decisions about how to achieve extremely compact Dojo applications.

Thanks,
Kris

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Using Dojo 1.6 with Closure -- document attached
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:06:57 +0800
From: Stephen Chung <Stephen.Chung at intexact.com>
To: Kris Zyp <kzyp at dojotoolkit.org>

Hi Kris,

I have put together a TODO document (attached) detailing how to use Dojo 1.6 with the Closure Compiler.

Please help take a look, and perhaps put in on somewhere that people who wants to know how to do this can get some references.

Thanks!

- Stephen

<Using the Dojo Toolkit with the Closure Compiler.pdf><Dojo Closure Build.zip>_______________________________________________
dojo-contributors mailing list