Are we still on track to release 1.4.2 to the CDN? I suspect we've
confused users by announcing 1.4.2 before it was on CDN, and that was
mostly my fault, but it seemed like the easiest way of getting the
security fix out there.


On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Bill Keese wrote:
In any case we need to update to point to the
1.4.2 download (rather than the 1.4.1 download), for the security fixes,
right? ? I guess it could still point to the 1.4.1 CDN.

BTW, turns out that Dylan did blog the release:

Like Adam, I don't see the point of a 1.4.3 either, since 1.5 is so
close, and since the dojo.declare() problem has been there for over 3
months, but I guess it doesn't hurt.... well it could hurt,
dojo.declare() changes could easily break something in dijit.

James Burke wrote:
There was talk of doing a 1.4.3 release, mainly to pick up any
possible regression with dojo.declare that Eugene is looking at.

If we are doing a 1.4.3, then I would prefer to wait on the CDN update
if we see it coming in say a couple weeks.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Bill Keese wrote:

Adam tagged 1.4.2 a few days ago, and is
pointing to it.

Remaining tasks:
- change milestone on tickets that weren't fixed for the release:
- waiting for CDN update
- update pointers on to both CDN and to (torrey?)
- blog it

The last two tasks are dependent on the CDN update.

dojo-contributors mailing list
dojo-contributors at
dojo-contributors mailing list
dojo-contributors at
dojo-contributors mailing list
dojo-contributors at

Search Discussions

Discussion Posts


Follow ups

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
posts ‹ prev | 12 of 14 | next ›
Discussion Overview
groupdojo-contributors @
postedMar 12, '10 at 10:55p
activeMar 22, '10 at 10:56p



site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase