On May 1, 2006, at 9:59 PM, James Burke wrote:

What is the problem or error that you get with the custom build?

James
The error doesn't occur during the build, but rather when I try to load
the resulting file. Then I get the error "FATAL: Could not load
'orp.model.World'; last tried '__package__.js'", where orp.model.World
is, I think, the first place where a circular dependency occurs.