Dear Dojo Contributors,

It has come to my attention that several people posting to the list have
exceeded their posting quotas, per rule 17, section 4a:

"Your mailing list post quota shall always be less than or equal to the
lines of code you've contributed to Dojo"

Sincerely,
- -Dylan K. Schiemann
Dojo mailing list quota police

:) I'm mostly just kidding, but dudes, some of these discussions lately
make my eyes bleed. A good patch is worth a lot more to me than a good
discussion. After all, that's why we're all working on Dojo. Let's try
to stay pragmatic and make decisions quickly, and get things done.

Thanks,
- -Dylan

groupdojo-contributors @
categoriesdojo
postedApr 20, '06 at 5:14p
activeApr 21, '06 at 12:00a
websitedojotoolkit.org

2 users in discussion

Alex Russell: 1 post Dylan Schiemann: 1 post