Greatings Gearsmen. I'm new to Gearman, working on a setting up a
distributed network for some unreliable processing jobs. I'm having some
problems dealing with timeouts. First off, client-side (Gearman::Client)
timeouts don't seem to work at all. They're fully documented but not
implemented! Second, server-side timeouts do seem to work, but they don't
trigger on_fail. Instead, when a timeout occurs the client gets back an
undef result (well, \undef to be exact).

Both of these seem like bugs to me. What do you think?

-sam