Have a look at this thread -
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/d/msg/vcap-dev/Uq-d1G72jx0/ftAWzjI8Tv8J

On 13 March 2014 12:50, wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to CF and I'm trying to do a PHP app with a particularity.

I want to have my apache server running my scripts, like every apache
server (the user goes to an URL and gets his response). Currently, I'm
using this php buildpack<https://github.com/dmikusa-pivotal/cf-php-build-pack>and it works well. But on the same app, I would like to start a PHP script
on the app launch. This script connects to a RabbitMQ server and needs to
be running endlessly. So I tried to set a `command: php
path/to/dir/script.php` but it does not work, my app fails to start.
Actually it works once, but the script was not running (no error in the log
even if it was wrong credentials).

Is it possible to do what I want or do I have to divide my app in two
distincts apps ?

Thanks.

email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.

--