Patrick,

A goal of this websocket work is to enable a large number of clients to
access the log information. Websockets has better support across browsers
(SSE is missing in IE).

Other than Hysterix (which doesn't seem to be a logging consumer really),
do you know of any other clients that primarily accept SSE?

-Dave