Has the loggregator team considered using Gary's Burd's WebSocket
implementation
(http://godoc.org/github.com/garyburd/go-websocket/websocket) instead of
Go's built-in WebSocket library? Go's built-in library doesn't appear to
support ping/pong frames (which seems weird that a Google invented protocol
would have a half-baked implementation in a Google runtime...)

It seems kind of silly to do stuff like this
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/blob/master/src/cf/api/logs.go#L125-L130
rather than using the WebSocket protocol's built-in mechanism for detecting
stale connections.

Forgive me if I sound like a whiner. I love Loggregator. I just keep
finding things in Loggregator that are done in a way that's easy with Go
but non-standard which causes more effort for those of us on more
established platforms.

-Mike