I see. I tried to use gcf but still didn't work. Maybe the version of
cloud_controller_ng in my cf cluster is too old. I will try again after i
update it.

在 2013年11月12日星期二UTC+8上午3时25分43秒,Scott Truitt写道:
I was wrong, I apologize. I was able to share a domain as the admin user
with 'gcf share-domain DOMAIN'. I did not need to create the domain first.
In fact, creating it first prevents it from being shared. Note that this
will not work without admin credentials.

Scott

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Scott Truitt <str...@gopivotal.com<javascript:>