I want to create a shared domain between different orgs. I checked the cf
command line document:

QUALIFIERREQUIREDDESCRIPTION–name NAMEDomain name. Specify a domain in
top-level format, for example, mydomain.com.–sharedMake the domain shared.–space
SPACEThe space to which to map the domain. If not specified, the domain is
mapped to the current space.-o, –organization, –org ORGANIZATIONThe
organization to which to map the domain. If not specified, the domain is
mapped to the current organization.
  So i use the '--shared' param and create a domain belonging to org1 like
this:
* cf map-domain vcap.me -o org1 --shared*

But return error:

*[root@st01-sdc-cf14 ~]# cf map-domain vcap.me -o org1 --shared*
*Creating domain vcap.me... FAILED*
*CFoundry::MessageParseError: 1001: Request invalid due to parse error:
Field: owning_organization_guid, Error: Missing field
owning_organization_guid*

Did anyone encounter this error? How should i do to created shared domain
between different orgs?
*The relation between org and domain is many-to-many,right? *