How can I get the information which was printed when doing "cf info
--services"?
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 3:13:51 PM UTC+2, Andy Piper wrote:

To clarify, I'm aware that release notes are generated by anchorman ->
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf/tree/master/release_notes

... but they are not always very human readable, and I would have had to
dig through several of those files to discover this change of behaviour.