We finished this today. Should be on master.

Cheers,
Alan Moran.

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jul, 2013, at 8:10, Ruben Koster <ruben.koster@innovationfactory.eu> wrote
Today have tested if imagemagic is indeed included in the rootfs. And it is. Our rails application could succesfully resize images.
So the image magic package can be removed.