I put comments in the PR. Did you also make changes to cf-runtime (since
you were sourcing it locally instead from the gem)

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:34 AM, wrote:

I have created a pull request which adds memcached support.
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-ruby/pull/1

I have also created integration specs for it in cfruntime-test.
Are there plans to have ci (travis?) for this repo?

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 23, '13 at 8:34a
activeJul 23, '13 at 2:20p

Ruben Koster: 2 posts Dr Nic Williams: 1 post