thanks mate

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM, James Bayer wrote:

fyi, 'investigate removing imagemagick' is the 4th story in the backend
team's backlog.

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:47:20 AM UTC-7, Mark Kropf wrote:

Thanks Dr Nic, we'll investigate if we can indeed remove it and get it in
the backlog.

How's your super-devstack server doing?

Mark Kropf
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:01:10 PM UTC-4, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

imagemagick takes 15 minutes to compile and I'm not sure if its
necessary for cf v2 with warden containers; or if the package is even
available from within the containers (I assume its not).

Can it be removed?
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

groupvcap-dev @