In order to
merge https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-services-contrib-release/pull/11.
I need to upload the rootfs/lucid64 blob to the blobstore.
Later I will also need to upload elasticsearch source blobs.

Who is in charge of access to this blobstore?
And what are the policies for getting write access to it?

Kind regards

Ruben

--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 12, '13 at 7:34a
activeJul 12, '13 at 7:34a

1 user in discussion