Are the people who want to give feedback on my pull-request?
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-services-contrib-release/pulls
It feels wrong to just merge my stuff without any community involvement.

Does anyone has a good idea for doing organizing this process?

Also who do I have to contact for getting access to the contrib blobstore?
As one pull-request requires an additional blob (rootfs/lucid64).

Kind regards,

Ruben

--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 11, '13 at 2:57p
activeJul 11, '13 at 3:20p

Dr Nic Williams: 1 post Ruben Koster: 1 post