Nice initiative. A podcast would be also very interesting.
On Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:11:11 PM UTC+2, Andy Piper wrote:

Hi folks

Prompted by someone asking me "so... what's happening with Cloud Foundry
lately?", yesterday I put together a new site:

----> http://www.thisweekincf.com/

The idea of this is to be analogous to other "this week in..." roundups
like Josh Long's This Week in Spring - collecting together links to useful
articles, discussions, upcoming events, new code releases, and tips, into a
convenient and consumable format. This is intended to be community and
technology focused, not a rehash of any corporate announcements (though we
may link to them when they are really relevant). Basically... we watch the
internetz, so you don't have to! :-)

I tend to lurk here on vcap-dev and I'll cherry pick useful discussions
and announcements, but in case I miss things - or if you have specific cool
projects that you don't want us to miss - either tweet about it with the
#cloudfoundry hashtag that I also keep an eye on, or email
news@thisweekincf dotcom and that will filter through as well. Aiming to
post Tuesday or Wednesday each week, depending on news volumes and
vacations etc!

Don't worry too much about the look-and-feel - this was put together
quickly on Octopress yesterday, so the design is work-in-progress and will
be improved!
thisweekincf is running as a Ruby app on run.pivotal.io with a custom
domain.

Oh, and while I'm here... Mark has recently posted about the Developer
Hangouts... is there an appetite for a potential podcast for the CF
community, too? No promises, just curious...

Andy

--
Developer Advocate, Cloud Foundry
--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 11, '13 at 2:11p
activeJul 12, '13 at 1:29p