Currently I have Mongodb, Mysql, Vblob and memcached running in wardanized
mode. And have elasticsearch working but without warden (not yet pushed).
Currently the code is mostly
in https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release/compare.
But I will be working on getting it all
in cloudfoundry/cf-services-contrib-release.
Today I have been working on fixing mongodb
from https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-services-contrib-release.
It was unable to compile the mongodb_proxy because of wrong version of
govendor.
Tomorrow I have a day off but will commit it Thursday.