http://blog.cloudfoundry.com/2013/04/30/uk-charity-raises-record-donations-powered-by-cloud-foundry/
looks like a case. But I don't know if they used v1 or v2.
On Monday, July 8, 2013 9:16:01 AM UTC+2, Mike Williams wrote:

I'm curious: does anyone here have an existing private deployment of Cloud
Foundry, for a corporate, or large web business, supporting production
traffic?

I'm running a CF trial for a client, and am wondering if there are
case-studies I can reference.

--
cheers, Mike
--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 8, '13 at 7:16a
activeJul 8, '13 at 12:50p