I have been working in
here https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release
on
memcached and vblob. I will list the fixes I need to make.

In onder to get warden runnen I had to apply
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release/pull/1
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release/pull/3
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib/pull/2

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:42:27 PM UTC+2, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

Ok great I'll boot up mysql and see what's what.
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Nicholas Kushmerick <nich...@vmware.com<javascript:>