Thanks for the clear summary of the changes.

What will be the workflow for *shared* *packages*?
For example the ruby package is the same for cf-release,
cf-services-release and cf-services-contrib-release.
Other candidates are "common", "syslog_aggregator", "sqlite". There are
probably more.

I have done work on vblob, memcached and elasticsearch (not yet pushed)
in https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release.
Will merge those changes back in cf-services-contrib-release when I have my
environment up and running again with these 3 releases.
After this I think the cf-services repos in cloudfoundry-community can be
removed.