Where will cf-services-release and cf-services-contrib be ready and
will contrib be supported by pivotal again?.
Also what is the supported way of using the collector/dashboard in a now
aws deployment.
Because it looks like dashboard needs opentsdb, which has also been removed.

I'm asking because I'm currently working
on https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release.
To get stuff working again with v2. At the moment I have memcached and
vblob running and am working on elasticsearch.
So it would be nice to know which repo's to watch with regard to services.
It would also be really helpful to know if the services in contrib will be
supported by pivotal again.
Or if they need to be community supported.

Kind Regards Ruben