On the monitoring side I had thought of creating a drop-in
syslog-aggregator replacement from
https://github.com/drnic/logstash-boshrelease.
Looks like the only thing that needs to be done is writhing cloudfoundry
specific log filters. Because logstash is syslog compatible.
http://cookbook.logstash.net/recipes/rsyslog-agent/.

Just some thoughts for what could be possible.
Next If logstash is setup this could be used to send metrics to
graphite/StatD. (don't think there is a bosh-release for it already).
Maybe http://codeascraft.com/2013/06/11/introducing-kale/ could be used to
detect anomalies in those metrics.
Next create a nice dashboard from the metrics and stuff
with http://shopify.github.io/dashing/.

But I think the first step is setting up logstash with kibana
(http://demo.logstash.net) for easy debugging.