Have been working on getting memcached from cf-services-contrib to work
with v2 cloudfoundry.
In my last deployment I successfully deployed memcached_node_ng and
memached_gateway alongside cf-release.
The changes which where needed are
in https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release

Nextup will be vblob. I'm also intresed in getting elastisearch to work.

If someone is interested in helping just make a pull request.

--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 18, '13 at 6:34p
activeJun 18, '13 at 6:53p

Dr Nic Williams: 1 post Ruben Koster: 1 post