Looks like it has been moved to here:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-yeti/blob/master/old_services_spec/services/service_lifecycle_spec.rb#L40
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-yeti/blob/master/odl_services_spec/services/service_lifecycle_helper.rb#L132
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:58:32 AM UTC+2, michele...@alice.it wrote:

Harry, the links below do not work... anyone experiencing the same problem?

Il giorno mercoledì 20 marzo 2013 13:11:00 UTC+1, Harry Zhang ha scritto:
Use the api of service lifecycle, check this part of test:

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-yeti/blob/master/services_spec/services/service_lifecycle_spec.rb#L40

And plz notice how the method works here:

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-yeti/blob/master/services_spec/services/service_lifecycle_helper.rb#L132