On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:55:20 PM UTC-7, Amit Gupta wrote:

Going through the Getting Started guide (with a minor modification to the
AWS configuration template). At the end when I try to push my app I get
the following error. Is it a bug or is there something I need to do to fix
it?
Sadly, this hasn't been a good week for the master branch of cf-release. It
sounds like you ran into a bug related to how we set PATH in the build
pack. We fixed the bug yesterday, and master is more stable. However we
should probably update the AWS Getting Started guide to point to the
release-candidate branch of cf-release since it's more stable.

Sorry for the trouble!

Elisabeth

groupvcap-dev @
postedMar 13, '13 at 10:55p