Is anyone currently building or thinking of building a similar tool / vmc
plugin for CF buildpacks?

On 27 February 2013 09:00, Frank Lu wrote:

What vlad mentioned is more like a catalog service of heroku
(https://buildkits.herokuapp.com) and the heroku plugin (
https://github.com/heroku/heroku-buildpacks) to publish/manage buildpacks

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Vlad Iovanov <