I guess the main issue is going to be whether you can run the scala
interpreter in a stateless fashion. Cloud Foundry scales your app by
running multiple instances of it on different DEAs; and then randomly
routing requests between instances.

So, for each request from your app's UI, you'd need to start up the
interpreter and somehow load the current state of your user's "session".