I'm unfamiliar with Xenserver; so I unfortunately can't give you
a definitive answer.

However, I can tell you that there are currently 2 ways of deploying CF
that you should investigate:

1. Using BOSH (how cloudfoundry.com is deployed)-
http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/deploying-cf/
2. Using Chef scripts (how some community members deploy their private
cloud foundry installations) -
http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/deploying-cf-with-chef/

Does Xenserver provide a API for starting instances, similar to AWS or
OpenStack? If so, then you could possibly write a Cloud Provider Interface
for Xenserver and use BOSH. If not, then you'll need to investigate the
Chef scripts.