On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Dave Syer wrote:
On 19/02/13 22:42, David Laing wrote:

Andrea has contributed some documentation on how to use his Chef
cookbooks for deploying Cloud Foundry to the cf-docs-contrib site
I think Andrea's recipes are still missing the UAA, so that needs to be
fixed for the v2 cloud controller. If anyone is interested in a starting
point I put a chef cookbook up for the UAA as a standalone server here:
https://github.com/cfid/uaa-**cookbooks<https://github.com/cfid/uaa-cookbooks>(should be easy to adapt to Andrea's recipe conventions).
Awesome! If nobody beats me to it, I'll pick it up when I'm getting ready
for the v2 cloud controller. That will come right after dea_ng.

groupvcap-dev @
postedFeb 19, '13 at 10:42p
activeFeb 20, '13 at 2:36p