sweet!
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Matt Reider wrote:
Your contribution in making the installation of Cloud Foundry V2 a seamless
process are truly appreciated.

That's a fancy way of saying - sweet!

Also, as an extra bonus, it's pretty awesome to see Mitchell's Vagrant
project take off in general - and be used for this in particular. Dr. Nic
and I negotiated a small sponsorship for him when we worked at Engine Yard.
It's been fun to watch it all come together.

Onward!

Sent from my iPhone