The same is for me :(
I can connect vcap-dev success if use command line
But when connect with Cloud Foundry Integration Extension, it return "Validation
failed: Wrong email or password"
On Monday, November 19, 2012 5:12:22 PM UTC+7, Toriq354 wrote:

I think we have a same problem ,
Then I found a solution on

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13266256/cloud-foundry-uaa-error/13425880#13425880

On Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:57:17 AM UTC+7, Mongris Lau wrote:

I am using eclipse integration for cloudfoundry to connect to my local
cloud (deployed through vcap) following
http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/tools/STS/deploying-CF-Eclipse.html

By it always return "Validation failed: Wrong email or password" with my
valid email and password. I can register new user within eclipse
integration but still validate failed with new user.

How can I fix it?

groupvcap-dev @
postedNov 15, '12 at 4:57a
activeNov 30, '12 at 2:22p