One way to do this is to use dev_setup on an Ubuntu 10.04 VM. Here is a
blog post from roughly one year ago about how to use dev_setup:
http://support.cloudfoundry.com/entries/20407923-single-multi-node-vcap-deployment-using-dev-setup
.

I understand there is also work within the community to make BOSH,
CloudFoundry's orchestration and release management tool, usable for
development. If you're feeling intrepid, Dr Nic's bosh-solo project at
https://github.com/drnic/bosh-solo should allow you to run a BOSH release
within a Vagrant VM. I imagine as BOSH gains more users, it will only
become easier to use.