# security_groups:
# - cf-nats

#- name: nats_vip_network
# type: vip
# cloud_properties:
# security_groups:
# - cf-nats
On Jun 7, 5:03 pm, Vadim Spivak wrote:
Can you post your network section of the deployment manifest?

Thanks,
Vadim

On Jun 7, 2012, at 2:00 PM, Nick Terry wrote:

Please guys, i really need an answer to this question.
On Jun 6, 4:35 pm, Nick Terry wrote:
I made a special security group (Amazon EC2) for the nats server that
allows only the ip address of the individual components to connect. I
added a new network to the cf deployment manifest and got this error:
Preparing configuration
binding configuration: Error filling in template nats/nats.yml.erb:2
for nats/0: 'undefined method `ip' for nil:NilClass' (00:00:00)
oooooooooooooooooooooooo| 1/1
00:00:00  ETA: --:--:--
The task has returned an error status, do you want to see debug log?
[Yn]:
Looking through the cf-release and deployment manifest i notice that
the release depends on the networks.apps property to work. Out of the
box, we have:
networks:
apps: dynamic_network
management: dynamic_network
I want to add another app to this callsed nats_dynamic_network. I need
to know how to add multiple apps and their corresponding management
field. Any ideas?

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 6, '12 at 10:35p
activeJun 7, '12 at 11:04p

Nick Terry: 3 posts Vadim Spivak: 1 post