I made a special security group (Amazon EC2) for the nats server that
allows only the ip address of the individual components to connect. I
added a new network to the cf deployment manifest and got this error:

Preparing configuration
binding configuration: Error filling in template nats/nats.yml.erb:2
for nats/0: 'undefined method `ip' for nil:NilClass' (00:00:00)
oooooooooooooooooooooooo| 1/1
00:00:00 ETA: --:--:--
The task has returned an error status, do you want to see debug log?
[Yn]:

Looking through the cf-release and deployment manifest i notice that
the release depends on the networks.apps property to work. Out of the
box, we have:

networks:
apps: dynamic_network
management: dynamic_network

I want to add another app to this callsed nats_dynamic_network. I need
to know how to add multiple apps and their corresponding management
field. Any ideas?

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 6, '12 at 10:35p
activeJun 7, '12 at 11:04p

Nick Terry: 3 posts Vadim Spivak: 1 post