Thanks nic , i will try that out.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

As above, it isn't currently possible to colocate job templates from two
different releases.

You're only solution is to modify cf-release itself and add the new
jobs/packages into it. You won't be able to cut a final release easily
(without decoupling yourself from CF Core team's releases); but at least
you'll be able to get it done.

Nic